St. Simons Wedding Planner :: Island Destination Weddings | I Don’t Care What You Say….This Is All Types of Awesome
1728
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-1728,single-format-standard,edgt-core-1.0,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,hudson-ver-1.9, vertical_menu_with_scroll,smooth_scroll,blog_installed,hide_inital_sticky,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.2,vc_responsive

I Don’t Care What You Say….This Is All Types of Awesome

I saw this floating around on Facebook and wanted to share.

This is awesome—be sure to watch it the whole way through.  I love it!

12 Comments
Share Post

12 Comments

• Thank you for sharing. This made me smile!

July 22, 2009 at 5:23 pm
  • It’s awesome to watch but I just couldnt do it for my wedding!!!!

July 22, 2009 at 5:27 pm
  • Man, I must REALLY love weddings because that video just made me laugh and cry at the same time.

I freakin’ LOVE IT when brides and grooms kick the traditional stuff out the door and let their own personalities shine through. And call me crazy, but I swear that I could see the bride and groom’s love for each other at the end of the video.

And I LOVE that they picked just the right friends to stand by them and dance with them in honor of their most sacred moment as a couple.

Thanks for sharing that.

Love & Soul Always, Kay

July 22, 2009 at 5:43 pm
  • Awesome is the only word. Thanks for sharing!

July 22, 2009 at 6:14 pm
  • That was so awesome. Couldn’t wipe the smile off my face! Maybe they recorded something at their reception for an encore?

July 22, 2009 at 9:24 pm
  • Kay, it made me laugh and cry at the same time too. Heavens, I love how this couple personalized their wedding. This was awesome on soooo many levels!!! Brides and grooms don’t be afraid to do your own thing for your wedding. As you can see, the guests were fascinated by this and they will certainly talk about joy of this couple’s wedding for a lifetime. I am truly moved.

July 22, 2009 at 9:51 pm
  • That was so unique! I’m glad the church let them do that. Loved the group slow motion at the alter! What will they think of next?

July 23, 2009 at 1:35 am
  • Why didn’t I think of that. This was such a great video. I so love it.

July 23, 2009 at 9:37 am
  • LOL! That was to cute. You HAVE to have a fun group of people to pull that off. The slow motion at the end was the icing on the cake! HA

July 23, 2009 at 9:40 pm
  • I’ve watched this about five times. The first time I actually cried when the bride came down the aisle dancing by herself. The last time, I laughed. The perfect antitode to a crummy day.

July 24, 2009 at 8:08 pm
  • antitode??? clearly I meant antidote. : )

July 24, 2009 at 8:12 pm
  • I really like it. As per me Wedding planning is an art. A wedding planner should take care of all the aspects of wedding from the bride and groom’s dress to banquet hall arrangements. Wedding arrangements should be very perfect from point of view of every quest.

July 25, 2009 at 9:04 am