Reading Is Fundamental. Seriously.
Who does the Wedding Planner read? Oh all sorts of trashy nonsense 🙂 Just kidding! When it comes to my wedding reading, I want only the best! Here are my favorites and I hope that they find their way in your Outlook box or browser window.
- Blue Orchid Blog— Liene rocks. Period. She’s (as she would say) my “sista from another mista”. No, not really; but the contemporary version of the 1970’s term “play cousin”
- DIY Bride— If by some reason you STILL aren’t reading Khris’ blog or have been to her abfab site, slap yourself. Now.
- Wedding Bee— I love to follow the planning stories of these sweet personas. Also, a great way to see what current brides are going through, thinking, saying, etc.
- Bridal Bar— One word. Hotness.
- Planning Forever— Saundra is just awesome. She is also FOX 7’s wedding planner in Indiana.
- From I Will to I Do— The stuff she finds/comes up with is exquisite!
- decor8— Because I am a slave to color and all things design right now as I am redoing my house. Again.
- iWeddings— Double Hotness.
- SocialDesign— Prepare for some serious wedding sugar, divas!
- Parisian Party— K.P. rocks. Period. This woman has single-handedly contributed to the rapid weight gain of this pregnancy. If you were getting married in Paris, this would be the girlfriend I would send you to.
- Captivating Studios— I love Scarlett anyway…but she affirms my belief that as long as God produces beauty, she will be there with her camera to capture it.
- Hostess with the Mostess— I’m gearing up for a few parties of my own (for once!) in the next 40 days….I heart this place.
- Style Me Pretty— I can officially attribute my late night snacking woes to Abby as she finds the most DELICIOUS things that have me scratching and sniffing my laptop screen.
- What Junebug Loves— Junebug loves a lot. And I love Junebug.
- Soiree Special Events— My gal pal Laura Auer in Virginia does it up big!
yay! but that link is being held hostage by someone who is not me.
and I am unsure of what “play cousin” means so I am just trusting you that it is not bad . . .
Thanks for the props, Terrica! You have some that I didn’t even know about, so I’ll be adding those to my daily routine. Woot woot for some awesome blogs!
Awww! Thanks girl! I love reading your blog too you wedding diva you! 🙂
Hey! I just came across your site. Looks great! Thanks for the reading tips. I’ll be sure to check them out!
3 words for you: Salon du Chocolat….October in Paris, Baybeeeee!!!!! Thanks for the shout out, Diva!
Yes, we are good. But never, ever as good as you…..Diva-licious! Thanks for the props!
hidden service dark search engine
306330 250509It was any exhilaration discovering your internet site yesterday. I arrived here nowadays hunting new things. I was not necessarily frustrated. Your tips soon after new approaches on this thing have been useful plus an superb assistance to personally. We appreciate you leaving out time to write out these items and then for revealing your thoughts. 508680
the best zinc supplement
It is truly a nice and useful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
The created tips a person contributed have extended my own knowledge as well as motivated me personally to explore this particular topic. I enjoy how you was able to get this to fascinating. My eye balls tend to be opened to be able to clean ideas.
the best dartboard
i hope that it assists because it helps me alot.. ..and occasionally even when i have writers block and i am doing some thing else to take my mind off of my composing, i come across a time when i Wish to create more of my story simply because i guess my writer’s block is cured, so occasionally the correct time comes to you, i guess sometimes all u have to do is wait.. …i know i dont make sence but try obtaining watever u can from my answer and see if it works!!
It is a well put together concept and shall be appreciated for that. Thank you for explaining what needed to be said.