Reading Is Fundamental. Seriously.
Who does the Wedding Planner read? Oh all sorts of trashy nonsense 🙂 Just kidding! When it comes to my wedding reading, I want only the best! Here are my favorites and I hope that they find their way in your Outlook box or browser window.
- Blue Orchid Blog— Liene rocks. Period. She’s (as she would say) my “sista from another mista”. No, not really; but the contemporary version of the 1970’s term “play cousin”
- DIY Bride— If by some reason you STILL aren’t reading Khris’ blog or have been to her abfab site, slap yourself. Now.
- Wedding Bee— I love to follow the planning stories of these sweet personas. Also, a great way to see what current brides are going through, thinking, saying, etc.
- Bridal Bar— One word. Hotness.
- Planning Forever— Saundra is just awesome. She is also FOX 7’s wedding planner in Indiana.
- From I Will to I Do— The stuff she finds/comes up with is exquisite!
- decor8— Because I am a slave to color and all things design right now as I am redoing my house. Again.
- iWeddings— Double Hotness.
- SocialDesign— Prepare for some serious wedding sugar, divas!
- Parisian Party— K.P. rocks. Period. This woman has single-handedly contributed to the rapid weight gain of this pregnancy. If you were getting married in Paris, this would be the girlfriend I would send you to.
- Captivating Studios— I love Scarlett anyway…but she affirms my belief that as long as God produces beauty, she will be there with her camera to capture it.
- Hostess with the Mostess— I’m gearing up for a few parties of my own (for once!) in the next 40 days….I heart this place.
- Style Me Pretty— I can officially attribute my late night snacking woes to Abby as she finds the most DELICIOUS things that have me scratching and sniffing my laptop screen.
- What Junebug Loves— Junebug loves a lot. And I love Junebug.
- Soiree Special Events— My gal pal Laura Auer in Virginia does it up big!