How Paris Hilton Can Help With Your Wedding
Hilty was released from jail today, with a fresh from the archives of “After School Special-dom” for all you brides: WATCH THE DUI’s.
I don’t care how fair or unfair you thought the sentence was. The real reason she was locked up was because of careless and wreckless abandon for other people, aka driving under the influence which caused the snowball into other things. Yet, I digress.
Here are some ways to keep everyone safe and happy during your wedding:
- Secure room blocks at the reception site, if applicable.
- If you have blocks at other hotels, arrange for a shuttle service for other guests if the party goes way into the night.
- Cut the bar off about 1 hour to 1.5 hours before the end of the reception. Get the coffee going around too..
- Limit the amount of alcohol your bar will carry.
- Have a party earlier in the day to cut alcohol consumption.
You may even find these options will help you shave some money off your reception budget as well.