25 Things You Don’t Know About Me :: Terrica Skaggs
I was perusing the US Magazine site for my daily nutritional requirement of glam and gossip, when I stumbled upon a few celebrities still keeping the “25 Things…” survey going strong, so I figured…what the heck?
- My first and middle names are a combination of my father, grandmother and grandfather’s names.
- My talent in the Miss America local pageants in college was singing???my favorite song to do was Mariah Carey’s “Emotions’” (with the high notes!)
- I have never had nor have I been in a wedding.
- I own an original copy of Gone With the Wind.
- I had blue eyes up until the age of 2.
- Turkey legs seriously freak me out. They just look so unnatural.
- Due to a bad infection as a child, I had to get all of my hair cut off at the age of 8. Explains my love of hair now 🙂
- I went to an all girls Catholic high school.
- I have an deep love for mixed martial arts.
- I am a true romantic.
- I like to quote movies with family and friends while bursting into extreme laughter.
- My first tattoo took 5.5 hrs. It is of Shadow, a female ninja assassin from Eternal Champions, a video game I used to play as a kid.
- I’m actually very quiet and enjoy being alone when I’m not “on”.
- I eat hot sauce on my eggs.
- I just bought my first pair of flats this year. For serious.
- I love to cook.
- I cannot stand to hear or see any one eat with their mouths open.
- I will murder any plant. Flowers, I’m good. Plants? It’s a 187.
- I kiss my fingers and touch my visor when I go through yellow lights.
- I am a Law & Order addict.
- I love taking my children to anything related to Disney.
- As a child, I used to win at chess and backgammon with my father (who taught me), and now I cannot remember how to play either.
- I used to play the clarinet.
- I adore period pieces and old movies.
- No matter where I am, people say I have an accent. I never hear it.
So tell me about you! Leave a comment with something I wouldn’t know about you or link to this post and do your own. I love learning more about my readers!