I am so excited to be on the panel of experts for OneWed’s WeddingPreParty.com Launch Party on August 5th! Anyone that knows me knows that I love all things party and tech, so this is the perfect concoction of my favorites! It’s your wedding planning meets social networking—so yes, it even uses Facebook Connect! Now you can connect with your bridal party on so many levels- allow them to meet each other before the wedding, issue tasks and duties and so much more!
…That’s why OneWed’s approach intrigues us. The wedding planning website has launched Wedding Pre-Party, a new website that essentially creates your own private (and organized) version of Facebook () where friends and guests can share tips, add photos, and keep informed about all the fun (and terror) leading up to the big day.
Check out some screenshots:
How to Win:
Choose any and all of the options below. And let us know in the comments what ya did!
1. RSVP here using Mr Linky
2. Crash our wedding, register with OneWed and leave us a Toast
3. Tweet about OneWed’s Wedding Pre-Party & Twitter party
4. Blog about OneWed’s Wedding Pre-Party & Twitter party
5. Become a Fan on Facebook
6. Follow us on Twitter
6. Answer or ask questions during the Twitter party
7. Visit the blogs of our expert panel & come back and comment
8. Let every engaged couple, single friend looking for love, wedding vendor, wedding party member know about Wedding Pre-Party!
I will be joining Dana of Broke Ass Bride, wedding blogger Jaime of It’s A Jaime Thing, Chris of The Man Registry, as we unveil the awesome new WeddingPreParty.com. Join us on Twitter and use the hashtag #preparty and join the fun!
Be sure to follow me on Twitter— can’t wait to clink glasses with you 😉 See you on August 5th at 9PM!