The “Do Your Friends a Favor” campaign asks women to share their dress disaster stories; whether it was a horrible bridesmaid’s dress or just a major fashion faux pas, Amsale wants to know all about it! It’s easy to enter; your readers can simply follow a few easy steps. Here are the details:
- Entrants upload photos of their dress disasters
- Entrants then select an Amsale dress they would’ve rather worn
- Entrants can even use the "Anonymator" tool to make their worst dress moments anonymous
- Entrants then share their entries with each other via social media to get votes and reviews
- Entrants can also make their entries go viral by sharing across the Internet with friends and peers via their social networks
- Grand Prize: One winner, selected by Amsale from the top 250 highest scoring entries, will win a trip for 2 to New York City for two nights including roundtrip airfare and hotel. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with Amsale and enjoy a $2,500 shopping spree at the Amsale Flagship Salon.
- Runner-Up: One winner, selected by Amsale from the top 250 highest scoring entries, will receive a $1,500 shopping spree to the Amsale Flagship Salon in NYC.
- Most Viral: One winner, selected by Amsale from the top 250 Most Viral entries, will receive a $1,500 shopping spree to the Amsale Flagship Salon in NYC.
- Sign-Up Sweepstakes: Six winners, who sign-up for the sweepstakes by filling out the form in the Campaign Highlights area of the Amsale “Do Your Friends A Favor” Campaign or who opt-in from the Submit Entry tab, will be randomly selected to win an Amsale dress, valued up to $400, plus a DVD copy of the movie "27 Dresses." Find out how lead actor Katherine Heigl ends up in an Amsale gown after 27 ugly bridesmaid dresses!
Here’s an example of an entrant who’s fashion faux pas was wearing a gigantic girl scout cookie!: http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?picid=832068_48507686&pid=1852896&scid=410&
You can see all the campaign details here: http://amsale.com/doyourfriendsafavor/
(thank you to Ashley for sharing this with us!)