Celebrity Fete: Braxton Family Values Premiere
Everyone is in love with the new reality show, Braxton Family Values, featuring Grammy Award Winner songstress (and fellow Maryland native!) Toni Braxton. The show is about her, her four sisters and their mother. With a little family drama, talent, hair and fashion galore, you have one hell of a reality show.
To introduce the show to A-Listers, network executives and other VIPs, WeTV took the opportunity to introduce the network’s new look and brand at the London West Hollywood, at a lush party for 350 with trendsetting decor. the party featured playful, sensuous pinks and aqua blues with modern fixtures and designs. I love the “residential” look of incorporating oversized lampsand decorative tables which are so beautiful that they could stand on their own!
How to translate this decor/design into your wedding/event:
- Having a beautiful outdoor space offers many sensory benefits during the day, but don’t be afraid to explore options of reinventing that space when the sun sets. Investing in simple uplighting can transform your event with color and depth– and what’s better, it’s not as much as you think!
- If your venue has a pool, use it! Decorating in or around the pool makes all the difference in the world and changes your event from sparse backyard barbecue to gorgeous A-List event. Use the lighting that is already in the pool, but float flowers like single lotus blooms or large half pomanders as seen above.
- Brand, brand, brand! Put your monogram on pillows, your bar, and/or dance floor. If you want to get really daring– put your logo at the bottom of the pool (yes, it can be done!) . You could also have your wedding monogram or logo thrown on walls or the pool in dramatic lighting (called a gobo), which adds further personalization to the event.
- Get personal: share on a large screen home movies from your childhood, engagements, etc. to stream and loop through out the reception.
- Go unconventional! You can translate the oversized lamp decor into your event by using lampshade centerpieces. Also, look for non-traditional tables and ottomans to serve as tables– if they are ornate enough, you could ditch linens altogether!
Which ideas are your favorites?
Photos: Dale Wilcox Photography via BizBash
Florals: CJ Matsumoto
Producer: Jason Wanderer of Precision Event Group
Fantastic website. A lot of helpful info here. I’m sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you on your effort!
best wood preserver the best wood treatments for sheds floors and furniture
Universial Studios offers one of the best studio in Hollywood, they also make great films**
howdy, I’m having bad luck trying to rank up for the words “victorias secret coupon codes”… Please approve my comment!!
https://stromectolis.com/# ivermectin buy
clomid for sale https://clomiphene1st.com/