I came across this very cute post on Casa Sugar last week. A lot of brides who are having fall or winter weddings are big on incorporating fruits into their decor. The cranberry candle cup would be a great addition to your tablescape.
- 4-6 clear martini glasses or wine goblets
- 1 12-oz. bag fresh cranberries
- 4-6 votive candles (tea lights)
- Greenery or flowers, if desired
To learn how to make this fruitful luminary,
- Fill glasses 2/3 full with fresh cranberries.
- Nestle a votive candle on top of the cranberries.
- If desired, garnish with a few blossoms or sprigs of greenery.
**Note: Be careful to keep lit flames from directly touching the cranberries; the heat of the flame could cause the berries to burst.