I came across this very cute post on Casa Sugar last week. A lot of brides who are having fall or winter weddings are big on incorporating fruits into their decor. The cranberry candle cup would be a great addition to your tablescape.
- 4-6 clear martini glasses or wine goblets
- 1 12-oz. bag fresh cranberries
- 4-6 votive candles (tea lights)
- Greenery or flowers, if desired
To learn how to make this fruitful luminary,
- Fill glasses 2/3 full with fresh cranberries.
- Nestle a votive candle on top of the cranberries.
- If desired, garnish with a few blossoms or sprigs of greenery.
**Note: Be careful to keep lit flames from directly touching the cranberries; the heat of the flame could cause the berries to burst.
Technorati Tags: fruit centerpieces,candles,wedding decor
608370 539615Thank you for every other informative site. Exactly where else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect means? Ive a mission that Im just now operating on, and Ive been at the appear out for such info. 248085
best anti fog sprays for glasses
I’ve recently started a blog, and the information you provide on this web site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.
I just have my browsers (Firefox and Opera) start from where they left off, ie with all the tabs as I left them.
best knife sharpener
very good post, i definitely love this site, go on it