Delicious Hors D’oeuvres: Tequila Lime Shrimp
If you are the bride with lots of dynamic and bold colors and textures, your food should reflect that style as well. I came across this awesome recipe for Tequila Lime Shrimp. It will awaken any palate and is also good for your bridal luncheon or dinner at home for your honey!
Jumbo shrimp sauteed in garlic, cilantro, and tequila.
• Prep Time: 10 Minutes
• Cook Time: 10 Minutes
• Ready In: 20 Minutes
Yields: 6 servings
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 4 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp – peeled and deveined
• 1/2 cup tequila
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until light brown. Place shrimp in the pan, and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Pour in tequila, and season with cilantro, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 more minutes. Squeeze lime juice over shrimp.