The World Wide Wed
Being in a resort area where a lot of out of town (and out of counStry) couples come with their guests to celebrate their nuptials, we also do our best to ease the transition for everyone. It’s really key to establish a “point person” to help dessiminate all of the wedding and travel information amongst the guests. This can be really hard when everyone is so tied up in other details and their lives.
This is why we strongly advocate all of our clients in getting a wedding website. Even if people don’t leave you oodles and oodles of notes or emails about your site, more likely than not, they are checking it. Sometimes they can’t get to a phone, don’t feel like talking, or it is late– whatever the reason, your wedding website is a 24 hour portal into everything Dick and Jane or Kevin and Alicia or whatever your names may be 🙂
I know! There are so many out there. You have those offered at sites like The Knot or Wedding Channel, to those offered by private companies like Wedding Window (our favorite) and WeddSites. How do you choose the Free Wedding Website that is right for you? FINALLY there is someone who heard our cries and actually assists couples in picking the right type of website. Wedding Websites is a great information portal that allows you to compare all of the wedding websites in terms of price, benefits, and design. So no more running from site to site trying to make a decision! You can read it all in one place. What’s more, you also have the opportunity to read reviews from other real couples as to what worked for them for their site. This is priceless information when getting started.
Here are a few other tips to help you get started:
- Start early. You’re still excited and you have the energy to talk about everything wedding. These details will help your guests, trust me.
- Include pertinent information: ceremony and reception locations, maps, directions, hotel room blocks and nearby airport information.
- Make it personal: Put in funny stories and pictures. Remember, some guests know both of you, but a majority will only know one of you. Wedding websites really help you communicate your personalities before meeting.
- Don’t leave them stranded: Some guests may choose to make a vacation out of your event. Use sites like Wedding Mapper to plug in all the fun activities they can do in their downtime (restaurants, movie theatres, sports, arts, etc.).
- Include your bridal party: If you want your bridal party to know something, do it through your website. It’s easy, fast and fun.
536074 547289I take excellent pleasure in reading articles with quality content material. This write-up is one such writing that I can appreciate. Keep up the good function. 574965
best gym bags
chiropractors are heaven sent when i got a very bad sprain after playing football’
Keep up the great piece of work, I read few posts on this web site and I think that your blog is rattling interesting and has got bands of great information.
garage workbench buyers guide
Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content!