Songs You Probably Shouldn’t Play at Your Wedding
A few wedding planner friends and I were joking around about what could possibly be the worst song you could pick for your first dance.Â We had such a good time laughing about these…
- “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” by U2
- “What’s Love Got to Do With It?” by Tina Turner
- “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
- “Love the One You’re With” by Luther Vandross
- “Dontcha” , “Buttons” , “Beep”Â by Pussycat Dolls
- “”Tonight’s the Night” by Rod Stewart
- “Trapped in the Closet” by R. Kelly (anything by R. Kelly for that matter)
- “If You Think You’re Lonely Now” by Bobby Womack
- “It’s Cheaper To Keep Her” by Johnnie Taylor
- “Another One Bites the Dust” by Queen
Somehow, “Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me…dontcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me” only works if you invite your ex.
Basically, anything that requires you to back that thang up, remove some article of clothing, offends your grandmother, her sister and two of their bridge partners.
I saw a wedding website offer “Hey Ya” from Outkast as a “great” wedding song. I tried to comment on how stupid that was being that a line in the song is, “They say nothing lasts forever, so what makes love the exception?” – but my comment was blocked. hmmmm. Okay. Play it then.
ROFL that is hilarious!!!
Unfortunately at some parts it becomes a little too off subject, such as how they guys change their minds on and off.
best travel mugs
“You really know your stuff… Keep up the good work!”
850503 472165There is noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you created specific nice points in features also. 490284
108841 484453Most heavy duty trailer hitches are created utilizing cutting edge computer aided models and fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Share new discoveries with your child and maintain your child safe by purchasing the correct design for your lifestyle by following the Perfect Stroller Buyers Guideline. 136066
Hey there, You’ve done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.