Songs You Probably Shouldn’t Play at Your Wedding
A few wedding planner friends and I were joking around about what could possibly be the worst song you could pick for your first dance.Â We had such a good time laughing about these…
- “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” by U2
- “What’s Love Got to Do With It?” by Tina Turner
- “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor
- “Love the One You’re With” by Luther Vandross
- “Dontcha” , “Buttons” , “Beep”Â by Pussycat Dolls
- “”Tonight’s the Night” by Rod Stewart
- “Trapped in the Closet” by R. Kelly (anything by R. Kelly for that matter)
- “If You Think You’re Lonely Now” by Bobby Womack
- “It’s Cheaper To Keep Her” by Johnnie Taylor
- “Another One Bites the Dust” by Queen
Somehow, “Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me…dontcha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me” only works if you invite your ex.
Basically, anything that requires you to back that thang up, remove some article of clothing, offends your grandmother, her sister and two of their bridge partners.